A GUIDE to help you ditch the overwhelm and rest in Rhythms
The reality is, over 80% of us struggle with mom guilt and that can easily escalate during the summer when we feel like no one is getting our best. The struggle to juggle gets harder and we become torn between our work, our kids, and our desire to enjoy the lazy days of summer.
So we created this guide out of our own NEED (and maybe a little, desperation mixed in?) and hope it’s a gift to you as well!
The free guide to help you thrive this summer!
By clicking, “Send it to me!” I acknowledge that I am subscribing to The CARRY™ ALL, the weekly newsletter for and by working moms.
How can we Savor the Summer?
In this guide, we will:
- Identify stress points and recognize what we love about summer
- Create rhythms that set you AND your kids up for success
- Provide lists and charts for quick access
- Provide scripts to help you own your communication
- Share helpful resources and favorite summer items